Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LOVE DIVAS




Aren't they the classiest four ladies you've ever seen? Deb from Dark Divas Reviews just awarded them to my book FRENCH TICKLER and I'm jumping for joy.

Below is a snippet, but you can read the complete review HERE.

Deb wrote: What do two star crossed lovers have when family and a crazed woman become involved? A huge problem.

The characters, Cisco and Samantha, complement each other. From her Jade green eyes to his delicious body, you feel the heat immediately.

I enjoyed this book as I did the first four in the Naughty Ladies of Nice series. Sloane captures your attention right from page one. Oh, I so love the way the French do things!

I have to say, I thought this was a book about a couple coming together for a first time chance meeting in Nice, but I was truly happy the story had a touch of suspense to it. Sloane kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen next. All I know is I won't be drinking sherry... ever.

My Recommendation: Get this series, sit back and bask in the sensual heat Sloane Taylor creates.

Rated 4 Delightful Divas by Deb!

BUY LINK

THANK YOU, DEB! You have made my day.

Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be back on Monday. Until then...

Happy Writing!

Sloane Taylor
Sweet as Honey...Hotter than Hell
www.sloanetaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment