Thursday, June 17, 2010

FRENCH DELIGHTS IS A HIT

Melissa Bradley and Selena Illyria, close author friends, notified me on a new review for FRENCH DELIGHTS. Please forgive my unabashed joy, but I had to share what The Romance Studio posted on their site June 14.Thank you, Ammie for your great review and rating! I am ecstatic!!

FRENCH DELIGHTS
Naughty Ladies of Nice book 2
Sloane Taylor
ISBN: 978-1-60168-287-1
Aspen Mountain Press



Overall rating:
Sensuality rating: Explicit

FRENCH DELIGHTS is quite an adventure. I enjoyed my trip to the French Riviera. Sloane has written a wonderful tale of romance. The main characters are vivid and easy to like. Lisette is a real sweetheart, while Paul is a beautiful dreamer. The unsavory characters are also well written, and it is easy to loathe them. This short story has a lot packed into it, but it doesn't seem lacking. This is the second book in the Naughty Ladies of Nice collection, but I have not read the first. That doesn't take anything away from this story. It is a great stand alone. I do want to read the first one now. I know you will enjoy this erotic tale of French romance.

Reviewer: Ammie

You can read the complete review HERE

BUY LINK

Studs and I are off to celebrate tonight. You all have a beautiful weekend. I'll be back next week. Until then...

Happy writing!

Sloane Taylor
Sweet as Honey...Hotter than Hell
www.sloanetaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment