Friday, January 30, 2009

IS IT REAL?

Have you ever heard such good news that you’re positive the message can’t be true? Reread it a zillion times and it still won’t sink in? Or been offered a tangible item that is so precious, so important you’re completely blown away?

All that happened to me Wednesday, and two days later I’m still in happy shock. This news has to be shared, then maybe I will believe it's real.

I am ecstatic to announce AMBER QUILL PRESS has offered me a writing contract for my latest work CZECH MATE, a sexy little number that takes place in Prague. An editor is assigned and a tentative release is scheduled for this spring.

I am grateful to my critique partners, Beth Anderson, Melissa Bradley, Erica Dananay, Virginia Deweese and Dorothy Emery for whipping me into shape so this fantastic opportunity could become a reality.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will return to dancing around the room and screaming my head off at just how good 2009 will be!

Have a great weekend! I certainly will.

Sloane Taylor
Sweet as Honey...Hotter than Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment