Monday, May 17, 2021

NEW RELEASE

The perfect date night at home—course by course.

From antipasti to dolci, everything you need to create a unique dining experience for an intimate date night in!

  • All recipes are proportioned for two.
  • No exotic or hard-to-find ingredients.
  • Easy recipes, from prep to presentation.
  • Mix-and-match courses to create a unique dining experience.
  • Wine pairing suggestions to complement each dish.
  • Cooking tips to effortlessly move your date-night agenda from the kitchen to…wherever you’ll most enjoy dessert!
Available on Amazon

16 comments:

  1. Yay on the new release, Sloane. Love that cover. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen. Justine Alley Dowsett does beautiful work and she has the patience of a saint!

      Delete
  2. Woot! Wonderful cover! Looking forward to digging into this cookbook. Congrats and all the best, Sloane!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. You are an amazing friend.

      Delete
  3. Congrats! It looks lovely if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Justine. I must say the cover artist outdid herself.:)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love it! Congrats on your new release! Yippee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marina, glad you stopped by.:)

      Delete
  5. I love the cover and I can't wait to try the mouth-watering recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seductive cover. Very, very good. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vonnie. You are spot on about the cover.:)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations!!! You make Christmas shopping easy at my house. My sisters and family love your cookbooks. I'll be putting my order in soon as I can get lose from the plants who are demanding my constant presence these days. Wonderful news of your new release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! Glad you and your family like my books. Means a great deal.:)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete